All of us have favourite items we like to take with us on long distance motorcycle rides, or tours.
Just for fun, I am putting together a list of the top essential items riders take with them. What are the five things you CANNOT leave behind?
Please give one answer for each category below and I will collate the answers into an essential motorcycling items guide......
1. For your bike. It could be a particular tool, cable ties, oil, or a puncture repair kit. What won't you travel without?
2. Something you wear when riding. A favourite pair of gloves perhaps, a heated jacket, a certain pair of boots, or kevlar jeans maybe?
3. Technical stuff. Maybe you won't go without a camera, music, a GPS or a laptop. What item MUST you take? Don't list a phone, as we all carry those!
4. Essential item to carry with you. That could be water, sunscreen, paper maps or something else?
5. A luxury item - Cigars, a favourite hat, shoes, an expensive watch?
Saturday Bike Ride
52 minutes ago