Wednesday 6 January 2010

Riding Suspended Due To Cold

Brrrr. Winter has hit the UK with a vengeance. This has stopped any thought of riding and my bikes are well and truly put away until the weather warms up. I heard on the tv last night that we had one of the coldest Decembers for so many years and that the UK will probably have more snow today than any time in the last 30 years. I just looked outside and the snow has started here.

Yesterday I went for a walk near to where I live and took a few photos. The pictures below are not snow – they are ice covering the fields and roads. Pretty, but not exactly motorcycling weather!







2 comments:

Chris said...

Gary, you just need to get a sidecar! Then it is perfect riding weather; I rode in -9F yesterday.

-Chris
Everyday Riding

Gary France said...

Chris, I have seen the pictures on your blog. Minus 9F is way too cold for me. I admire you for riding in these temperatures, but I am happy to leave my bikes in the garage at this time of year!

Gary