Jackie and I were planning to go see the Space Shuttle Endeavour Launch from the Kennedy Space Center in mid April, but the date has been delayed to 29th April which puts the launch too close to when we have to be back in the UK to start our ride down through France to St Tropez for the H-D Euro Festival. As with all Space Shuttle launches, the date is never guaranteed and could go back even further. We have reluctantly decided that we cannot attend the launch.
I therefore have four tickets to see the launch from the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame and a Guest Parking Permit for the launch. If any of the regular readers of my blog would like to see the launch and can use the tickets for free, then let me know by adding a comment to this post. I will wait 24 hours and if more than one person wants them, I will find a hat and randomly select who gets them.
Day 39 - Needles, CA
3 hours ago