Monday 17 December 2012

My son Charlie in HOG Magazine


Some of my readers may remember seeing this picture of my eldest son, Charlie, that I included in an earlier posting about the trip we did on our motorcycle to Portugal.

















The Harley Owners Group (HOG) magazine wrote an article about young riders, especially Charlie, and he appears in the Winter 2012 edition of the magazine.

Well done Charlie, Jackie and I are very proud of you!

Here is the article...

For those with eyes that were once young, try this link.... bit.ly/12vKBHU



7 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Rats, print too small for old eyes. I will try to find the article on the Net.
Congrats Charlie. Seems the apple fell close to the tree.

Unknown said...

Gary:

I too am having a hard time reading the pixelated printing, but congrats on having him in the article.

bob
Riding the Wet Coast
My Flickr // My YouTube

Gary France said...

For those with with eyes that were once young, click on the link I have now added to the post. Sorry about that!

RichardM said...

Great write-up about your son. In the picture, the bike almost looks small even though know it isn't. Congratulations to you and Charlie!

VStar Lady said...

Like father like son ... and did I read a little hint, perhaps Dad will loan a bigger bike? It's great to see our children shine in their own right and how proud he sounds about having toured with his Dad!

Trobairitz said...

So awesome! Way to go Charlie.

Gary France said...

Richard – I thought the same thing about that picture. He is a strapping young man, so the bike does look a little small.

VStar Lady – You are correct, as we are going to ride to St Tropez together at the end of April and I will be lending him ‘The Leading Ladies’ which is the bike I rode around America on. Gulp. I know that he will look after it. Yes, it is great seeing all three of my boys shine in their own different ways.

Trobairitz – I love the fact the magazine wanted to write about him. Top guy!